- beads-11/0 grain (white, grey, brown, red);
- seed beads-8/0 grain, white;
- black oblong bead size 4 mm;
- black round beads;
- Golden wire No. 34;
- 10 cm black thin cord or stiff fishing line;
- split ring;
- crimp sleeve;
- key chain
1. Mustache: cut the cord in half. Departing from the end 2 cm, string on cord crimp sleeve and beads. Hold the sleeve with pliers.
2. Cat muzzle: cut two pieces of wire with a length of 50 cm. On one wire string a bead in the form of a comma.
3. String the white seed beads-11/0 grain, crossing over the wire.
4. String beads on the other wire.
5. Add another bead, crossing over the wire.
6. Finish to spin the muzzle of a cat. To secure the split ring is necessary at this stage of the work, because then it will make it harder. Pull the wire so that the first threaded elongated bead protruded.
7. Location of whiskers (see diagram).
8. How to put mustache in the head from the back of the head.
9. Optional whiskers can be shortened.
10. Ears: string beads on wire in the direction of the head figures. Make the second ear same as first.
11. How to make the back of the head: twist together the wire A and b and also C and D 3-4. Trim the excess ends. After twisting bend the ends of the wire so as not to carpatica.
12. The torso of the cat: cut two pieces of wire of length 40 cm each. Guide the wire through the beads of the head (see diagram).
13. Continue to braid the trunk. String the bell onto the wire along with beads.
14. String the beads for the front legs and torso, according to the scheme. Then draw the back paws and tail. Pull key chain split ring. Keychain made of beads in the form of a cat ready.