- faceted crystal beads of diameter 3 mm - 180 PCs
- faceted crystal beads of diameter 4 mm - 55 pieces
- small beads silver ogonek - 20 gr.
- pearl beads round 4mm - 50 PCs
- beads red "ogonek" №11 - 20 gr
- beads gold ogonek No. 11 - 15 gr
- large red faceted bead, diameter 10 mm - 1 PC.
The great Imperial crown is a masterpiece of jewelry with your diamond total 5000 pieces weighing about 2 kg. to Fully replicate it in beads impossible, especially on the egg size, which in this case with a height of 7 cm and a girth at the widest part 15 cm So the manufacture is indicated by only its external form and General appearance. And yet Easter egg bead made on the proposed description looks very festive and elegant. The order of execution:
Billet pletetsya in the technique of "Hand weaving". 2/3 on top of the red "light", bottom - beaded Golden "spark". 1. Woven belt according to the diagram in Fig.1 of faceted crystal beads in both sizes and beaded silver "spark". The finished belt is attached to the egg at the lower end of the red beads.
2. The most difficult fabrication fishnet hemispheres. To weave the upper part of the hemisphere according to the scheme in Fig. 2, using pearl beads, crystal faceted beads and smaller silver beads "spark". According to the scheme in Fig. 3 wire woven mesh beaded silver ogonek, gradually shortening to the edge so as to obtain a spherical surface. On the edge of the pearl belt is routed the wire to maintain the shape. Similarly performed the second hemisphere.
3. To weave a garland according to the scheme in figure 4, using crystal faceted beads and larger silver beads "spark".
4. Attach both hemispheres and a garland to the belt on asalnya egg bead.
5. Weave the wire faceted crystal beads, two elements according to the scheme in Fig. 5 and attach them to the front and rear of the crown to hide possible flaws, obtained when attaching the hemispheres and garlands on the belt.
6. To make the top of the crown according to the scheme in figure 6.
Such Easter eggs bead will take centre place in your collection of souvenir eggs.