- beads: pink, purple, gold two shades;
- beads: faceted gold, purple;
- piece of wood is 24 cm circumference and 10 cm in height.
1. Paint wooden blank with acrylic paint pink.
2. Appetite billet pink beaded (belt - mesh top - mosaic weaving).
3. Weave in Fig. 1 and secure it to the upper border of the netting and peyote stitch.
4. Make four vine-twigs on the Fig. 2.
5. Weave the leaves for each twig (3 leaf in the technique of thick oblique weave).
6. Secure the twigs and the leaves evenly around the circumference of the egg.
7. Embroider individual branches.
Easter egg beaded finish. We can safely give it on a holiday or create a whole collection of those beautiful Souvenirs.