You will need: round and chopped beading lilac color with mother of pearl, round and chopped beading khaki with mother of pearl short beads, wire bracelet, wire cutters and pliers for beading.
1. Wire cut 2 cut a length of about 4 cm (lateral side of the bracelet) and 18 line segments with a length of about 20 cm.
2. Into short segments strung round beads in both colors, all round out the loops so that the beads will not fall.
3. On long stretches strung beads in all colors and shapes at random. To distribute the segments into three blocks of six segments each.
4. Attach the segments of the left block to short intervals with eyelets. Attach the segments of the Central unit to short intervals with loops, after spending these six segments of the first over and then under the first block.
5. To attach the segments of the right block to short intervals with loops, after spending these six scraps over the Central block, then under the left block and again in the same order. The result is a pattern of braids.