In the tradition of folk from completely there are several ways of making horses (photo 107) and similar to them in the performance of goats, sheep, etc. Below are the examples of execution of the horse and the goat.
Horse (size 29x30x6 cm).
- 330 Solomin from the upper part of the stem with a diameter of 2.5—3 mm and a length not less 35 cm to perform the body;
-160 Solomin from the upper part of the stem with a diameter of 1.5—2 mm and a length of at least 25 cm to complete the mane;
4 the straw from the middle part of the stem with a diameter of 3-3,5 mm and a length of 20 cm for performing the ears;
~ 40 long Solomin from the upper part of the stem with a diameter of 2.5— 3 mm for run flat woven;
10 long straws from the top of the stem to complete the wicker on the frame squares.
8 sticks with a diameter of 2.5—3 mm and a length of 6 cm execution of the frames of the squares; 6 cm of the blue tape with a width of 1 cm to perform the colored inserts;
20 cm blue thread for the decorative design of large squares;
thread, scissors, PVA glue.
flat braid "herringbone" of the 7 Solomin ;
a simple flat braid of 4 Solomin ;
woven on the frame squares .
Manufacturer of body horses.
1. The torso starting with the execution of the head of a horse. Take approximately 60 Solomin cooked for the body. Align them from the thick end and tightly tie together, at a distance of 4.5—5 cm from the edge (figure 5.77 a).
2. Solomin long ends fold sequentially in the direction of the short ends, starting from the outer Solomin. Long straw spread evenly around the short ends so that they were within the beam of the long straws. Run the two tight dressings: one at a distance of 1.5 cm from the crest and 3 cm from it (figure 5.77 b). You formed a head of a horse.
3. Fold from the last ligation of all of the straw at a right angle. The straw from the inside of the angle, tighten them slightly, and the straw that are outside the angle, loosen (so you will be easier to fix the angular position of straws in a bundle). Immediately after the bend take the third ligation of the beam (figure 5.77).
4. Spread all of the straw in the beam into 3 equal parts and braid it braided "pigtail" (a length of netting 12 cm). "Pigtail" try to make an elongated netting clamp ligation, lignite braid on the shape of the neck of the horse (figure 5.77 g).
5. 4 Solomin follow these 2 simple braids of the 4 straws to the ears of the horse. A weaving run from two straws. The length of the weaving is 4 cm Solomin tie the Ends and trim, leaving a small tip with a length of 1-1,5 see Braids odacite and slightly vignette.
6. Vypechennye cable lugs to the third dressing (figure 5.77 a).
7. Prepare the front legs of a horse. Take 2 bunches for 25 straws in each. Aligned in one bundle of straw for thick ends and run 4 of bandaging at a distance of 1cm, 1.5 cm, 8 cm and 11 cm from the aligned ends. The same dressing and make the second beam. Tie 2 bunches together, departing from the last ligation of 1 cm (figure 5.77). Bundling bundles together, ensure that the dressing was on the same level.
8. Lignite loose straw at a right angle, divide it in half and between the two halves of the beam, insert the neck of the horse at the bottom of the dressing. Neck tight grasp of a forked bundle of straw and clamp ligation (figure 5.77 g).
9. The free ends of straws from the neck split in half and Obratite front around the junction of the legs and neck (right beam right to left and the left beam left to right). Both beams connect behind the neck and tie above the place where was already bandaging (figure 5.77 W, z).
10. To complete hind legs take 2 bunches for 25 straws Align the straw along the thick ends. On each beam, follow the dressing from the aligned ends at a distance of 1cm, 1.5 cm, 8 cm and 10 cm. Tied bundles tie together, stepping back from the last ligation of 1 cm (figure 5.77).
11. Take 10 free Solomin on the right side of the beam and Obratite top dressing of feet from right to left. On the left side of the beam also take 10 Solomin and Obratite dressing from left to right. Both beams connect together behind the legs. The rest of the straw to bend at a right angle and combine with the rest of the straws of the beam. All of the straw tie together behind the bend (figure 5.77 and).
12. Loose straw in the bundles front and back of a horse cut into a length equal to the length of the body of the horse, approx 8— 9 cm Adjust the length in proportion to the rest of the parts of the horse. Tie both of the beam together, put on top of one another. A bundle of straws from the back legs at the bottom (figure 5.77 l).
13. The rest of the straw are harvested for the body of the horse line from the thin ends. Tightly tie into a bundle, departing from the aligned edges 3 cm Divide the beam from the long ends in half and remove both pieces at a right angle one right and the other to the left, covering the dressing. Of the short ends of the beam you have formed a decorative tassel (figure 5.77 m).
14. Put prepared in the previous step, the beam at the base of the neck of the horse. The long ends evenly along the sides and back. Consistently capture the straw dressings, first behind the front legs, then at a distance of 4-5 cm from each front leg. The last tie — back of torso, she will collect all the straw in the tail (figure 5.77 ). Execution of the decor.
1. Run 4 flat braids "tree" of 7 straws with a length of 25 cm odacite Braids, the ends nastavljenih Solomin trim.
2. Tie one braid along the back of the horse and secure it with a bandage at the base of the neck, back and tail.
3. Follow the mane of the horse. To do this, divide the prepared for the mane strips 4 of the same beam. Tie them around the neck, alternating with flat braiding (figure 5.77).
4. Single weave 4 square with blue inserts: 2 squares of size 1,5x1,5 cm 2 square 3x3 cm Excess parts of the frames cut, leaving each square on one spike for anchoring.
5. Adorn the horse, securing the squares of 1,5x1,5 cm on the head and chest, and squares 3x3 cm on each side. Trim the mane of a horse and tail.
You can make decor horse other, introducing additional loop of straw ribbons or other decorative elements. For example, you can break down bundles of straw on the mane and tail on the narrow strips while they are wet to braid in braids, and after drying the unravelling. Straws will undulating shape, and it will give a different character the sculpture itself.
Goat (size 20x20x6 cm). Manufacturing technology of goat (photo 108) is similar to the manufacturing technology of the horse. The main difference is in the implementation of the horns and neck, which the goat is done on the basis of direct Solomin. The proportions of the parts of the sculpture are typical proportions of the animal are medium in size neck and are shorter than in the horse, legs.
- 250 Solomin from the upper part of the stem with a diameter of 2.5—3 mm and a length not less 35 cm to perform the body;
- 40 long Solomin from the upper part of the stem with a diameter of 2.5—3 mm for run flat woven;
40 Solomin from the upper part of the stem with a diameter of 1.5—2 mm and a length of 12 cm to perform the bit;
thread, scissors, PVA glue, pins.
flat braid "herringbone" of the 7 Solomin ;
manufacturer of tassels .
1. Manufacturer of goat start with the execution of the head and neck. Take 50 Solomin from prepared to run the body. Repeat steps 1-2 from the previous example (figure 5.77 a—b).
Note: the distance between all dressings will reduce by 5-6 mm.
2. For horns weave flat braided herringbone 7 Solomin length 55 cm Odacite it, trim the ends nastavljenih Solomin. The right and left ends of the braids twist into spiral rings towards each other, the outer diameter of the rings is equal to 5, see the position of the rings to dry, fix with pins.
3. A bundle of straws running from the head of a goat, bend down at a straight angle. Will razdvoenie the top and bottom of the beam and between them insert the prepared horns (figure 5.78). Just behind the horns make a tight ligation of the beam, fixing the curve of the neck (figure 5.78 b).
4. To perform the neck of the straw goat in the beam Express smooth. The ligation of neck make at a distance of 4.5 cm from the previous one (figure 5.78 b).
5. Do the flat braid "herringbone" of the 7 straws of length 30 cm.
One of the ends of the braids, tie to the top tie around neck horns. Wrap the neck of the goat braid, laying the turns of the braids in a spiral with a small overlap. The lower end of the braided tie at the base of the neck (figure 5.78).
6. To perform the legs and torso of a goat repeat steps 7-14 from the previous example (figure 5.77 e—n).
Note: the number of straws in bundles take 8-12 less than in the previous example. The size of all items match the proportions of the executed figures, they will be several inches less than in the previous example.
7. For design of tail make another wound on the bundle of straws, grasping the trunk, at a distance of 3-4 cm from the first. The extra straws in a bundle cut off at 0.7—1 cm from the last ligation.
8. To perform the barbs prepare a brush size of 3.5—4 cm round Solomin. Tie the tassel to the first ligation of the head.
Otherwise, you can decorate the figure of a goat. Horns can be made from twisted braids, and the body and neck wrap Cotroceni in tape loops or obliquely cut straws that mimic wool.
The horse on the basis of the composite frame (size 37x30x7 cm).
~ 330 Solomin from the upper part of the stem with a diameter of 2.5—3 mm and a length not less 35 cm to perform the body;
~ 40 straw strips with a width of 7-9 mm and a minimum length of 26-27 cm to perform the decor of the neck and chest;
30 thatched strips of width 3 mm to run flat braids "braid";
60 Solomin from the middle part of the stem with a diameter of 3 mm and a length of 20 cm to achieve decorative weaving;
thread, scissors, needle, pins, PVA glue. Equipment:
twisted braid of 7 Solomin for the frame head ;
braid "chain" of 2 Solomin to perform the decor of the mane and tail ;
flat braid "catfish with tree" 6 Solomin to perform the decor of the mane ;
flat braid "matting" of the 9 Solomin to complete the seat ;
flat braid "catfish" from 4 straws to complete the seat ;
flat braid "pigtail" of 3 Solomin to perform the bridle and hooves .
Execution of the body.
1. Manufacturer of horse, start with the frame of the head. The basis of the framework is a twisted braid. Take 8 straws with a diameter of 3 mm and a length of 7-8 cm, Align the straw along one edge, and, taking his 1.5 cm, bind 7 long Solomin from the upper part of the stem. Weave in the technique of weaving the twisted frame of the head in the form of a drop length of 3.5 cm and a maximum diameter of 2.5 cm (figure 5.79). 2. Free aligned ends of the frame wrap smeared with glue straw tape (figure 5.79 b).
3. Evenly overlaid frame head straw ribbons face to the frame. The right and left ends must have a minimum length of 8-9 cm, the first ligation make at the beginning of the twisted braids (figure 5.79).
4. Make two dressings, limiting the beginning and the end of a horse's head. Dressings keep tight to the frame (figure 5.79 g).
5. Wrap the free ends of the ribbons on the head. Evenly distribute them over the entire surface, completely covering the frame. The ribbon lock with two dressings (figure 5.79 d).
6. Weave of the split straw 25-30 cm flat braided "pigtail" of 3 Solomin.
7. Make on the head of a small horse, bridle, and covered her first dressing change. Follow these braids of ears, their size proportional to the head. The ends of the braided cable in place of the second ligation (figure 5.79).
8. Take approximately 75 thin Solomin. Align them on the thin ends and bind to the head (figure 5.79 g).
9. The neck tie over the entire length, starting from the head, giving it the desired curve. At the bottom of the neck to make a tight ligation (figure 5.79 h).
10. Divide the beam free of straws radiating from the neck into equal parts. Two extreme beam will be the front legs of a horse. Fix the bundles of the leg dressings at a distance of 3-3,5 cm from the ligation of the neck (figure 5.79 h).
11. The average beam miss between the legs of the horse. Straw medium beam spread flat on the diameter size of the body, he is 4-4,5 cm Straw torso sew in two places behind the neck and in front of the rear legs for fixing (figure 5.79 h).
12. The two legs of horse tie through the straw of the trunk (figure 5.79).
13. Nastavite rough straw on the neck and chest, giving them a size according to the proportions of the sculpture. Draft straw put in layers, each layer primativa (figure 5.79).
14. Solomin from the torso with the outer side of the second firmware fold down for 8-10 Solomin as the basis of the hind legs. The rest of the straw of the trunk link tail. 4— 5 Solomin bottom of the tail fold on the belly of the horse, passing them between the rear legs and lock in the first ligation of the trunk (figure 5.79).
15. Nastavite straw on the back legs of the horse, sravnite their thickness with the thickness of the front legs. Position Solomin fix with a bandage.
16. If necessary, add a rough straw on the body to give it volume.
Note: on top of the rough frame will be superimposed a layer of fine straw, which will also give extra volume to the sculpture.
17. Put the big belly to the middle of the sides of clean straw between the rear and front legs. Straw lay solid series, one to another. Secure dressings at the rear and front legs. The bandage around the hind legs, close the straw with tape. The tape can be fixed with glue and tie at the back (figure 5.79 l).
18. Overlaid long fine straw back and upper sides. The length of the straw should be enough for the torso and the tail of a horse. The ends of straws are stacked from the front legs, without covering them. Secure the straw with two dressings: one will be located near the front legs, the second at the tail (figure 5.79 l).
19. Run from delicate Solomin two braids "chain" with a length of 4-5 cm. Make them into little scrolls and tie the horse between the ears, the forehead. Size adjust the proportions.
20. Put the big chest and neck of the horse of straw ribbons. Tape (they should be dry) begin to spread from the breast with an overlap of 2-3 mm. the Wrong side of grease with glue. The ends of the ribbons to dry, fix on the sides with pins or podesavate thread. The chest lay on the shape of the frame (figure 5.79 m).
21. On the neck of the straw tape shivaite, and the free ends of the strips, which form a mane, and glue them back together. When overlaying tape can be evenly increase the overlap by decreasing the thickness of the neck. Additionally, hem a strip of straw ribbon on both sides of the horse's mane to make it look solid. Mane cut along the arc (figure 5.79 m).
Execution of the decor.
1. 14-15 weave braided "chain" of 2 straws with a length of 20-22 cm and make a round loop of the same size. Prune exactly the straw tail in proportion to the whole sculpture. Impose loop of "chains" in the shape of a flower around the perimeter of the tail.
2. Weave of the split Solomin 2 braids "braid" length is 28-30 cm From one of the braided lines make the reason for this braid fold in half, the middle part of the lock under the bridle, and the ends on each side of the body. The second network close the ligation of the tail, the ends attach to the sides of the torso.
3. To complete the middle part of the saddle flat weave braid the basket weave 9 Solomin length 16— 17 cm and also a flat twist "catfish" 4 Solomin length 35-37 cm for the side edging of the saddle. All parts of the saddle stitch. The saddle put on the torso of a horse, covering them with all the dressing and the ends of the ribbons. Edge saddle stitch, adjusting the size of the torso. For more rigid fixation can be filed with the straws of the trunk and put on the glue.
4. Weave of thin Solomin flat braid "catfish with pigtail" of 6 straws with a length of 40-42 cm Panel with two sides mane of the horse on the seam of the braid. Sew the ends neatly at the bottom of the mane.
5. 8 weave braided "chain" with a length of 12-15 cm Tab of braided decorative pattern on both sides of the mane.
6. Bundles of straw on the toe trim to the desired length. Fix the lower part of the dressing. The hoof wrap braid "braid" of the split straws.