-beads are green and cobalt-blue
-thin wire brown
low vase for Bon-SAI
Make 170-180 green leaves, consisting of loops 7 beads each. At the beginning and at the end leave the free end of the wire with a length of about 30 cm.
From low bead colors of cobalt manufacture 50 balls, each of the 11 loops of 5 beads. At the beginning and at the end leave the free end of the wire length 30 cm 11 Running the loops, twist them together to form a ball. Preparing all the parts, collect the small branches.
1. Take 1 ball and at the level of 2-3 cm and attach to the leg (rod) 1 piece of paper, wound with wire to a height of 2 cm.
2. Continuing to wrap the wire attach to the same stem several leaves. Make about 50 branches with leaves and bead in the following sequence:
- 10 sprigs with 1 ball and 7 leaves
-9 branches with 1 ball and 6 leaves
-9 branches with 1 ball and 3 leaves
- 8 sprigs with 1 ball and 5 leaves
-6 sprigs with 1 ball and 4 leaves.
3. Adding together 2 sprigs, start to connect them with metal wire.
4. Continue connecting twigs in the bouquets in the shape of umbrellas. Adding twigs, twist the coil all the wire ends, giving the trunk a desired shape. At the bottom of the barrel the ends of the wire you can disconnect, forming ground (surface) roots. When the composition will be harmonious, secure the plant in the vase with silicone. Put a thin layer of moss and if desired fill the vase with a variety of decorative products that can be purchased in stores.