- Square scarf with fringe
- Scarf with diagonal colored stripes
- Solitaire of oblique stripes, the associated "rope"
- Scarf with openwork rings
- Useful tips
The scarf is done in garter knit from a downy or mohair yarn knitting needles No. 5.
We print on the spokes 5 loops. Note the center of the colored thread. Add the loop at the beginning and end of the row of loops between the right and left of the Central loop.
Figure 169. Square scarf with fringe
- 1st row front, 1 front from the gap between the hinges, 1 front, 1 yo, 1 front, 1 yo, 1 front, 1 front from the gap between the hinges, 1 front;
- 2nd row- all front loops;
- 3rd row and all odd rows (edges and center) - add 4 loops, the 1st, 2nd and 3rd rows-repeated 64 times (can be more depending on the height of the product).
For fringe cut thread length 16 see the Thread, folded in half, to sum up under the edge of the gusset plate will bounce back through the base and the top forward in the loop pull both the working end.
Figure 170. Pulling threads to form the fringe
For knit scarves are finished sample.
The spokes recruited 17 loops (including edge) and knit:
- 1-8-th rows of blue wool, hosiery knitting;
- 9, 10-th rows of garter viscous cornflower wool;
- 11th row: 3 stitches front, blue wool, 1 loop cornflower blue nepovezane removed etc. until the end of the series.
- 12th row- removed "cornflower" loop off again nepovezane, leaving the thread on the reverse side, all the "blue" knit purl knit loop;
- 13th row pattern repeat from the 1st row.
Figure 171. General view of the gusset plate
Figure 172. Knitting patterns
To start, dial 301 loop. Knit 12 rows of garter viscous. For 1 row garter knit is considered to be 2 rows, knit facial loops. These 12 rows form the edging of the scarf.
The angle of scarves do by subtraction of loops in 3 places (at the edges and in the middle). Are finished 2 loops together at the beginning and end of each of the front row. Are finished 3 loops together at the front side (see figure 52 in the article, the Addition and the decrease of loops in the knitting).
To purl 3 stitches together in different ways. The most common the following option: note 3 middle loops that will knit together. Knit them to the front loops. Then swap the loops so that the 3rd loop was on the spot 2nd. To do this, remove all 3 loops on right needle, left needle in front of work entered in the 2 nd loop (figure 173), pull the right needle from the 3rd and 2nd loops and shoot on her 3rd loop (figure 174). Return to left needle 3-th and 1-th loop (figure 175). Proverite 3 loops along the front of the front wall (figure 176).
On the reverse side, the loop obtained from promazyvanija 3 loops together, remove nepovezane to right needle, putting the thread over the loop. The descent of loops is performed during the entire knit scarves. When the needle will remain 10-12 loops, they are secured (see "Securing loops" in the article Knitting samples front and back loops).
The figure is based on the alternation of divergent at a right angle oblique stripes, bound with rope and hosiery knitting (figure 177). Move the loops (increase or decrease of the loops when knitting) made in the middle of the scarf and only in the back rows. All the front rows knit facial loops.
Figure 177. Appearance scarves
On the needles dialed 3 loops and knit "rope", adding at the beginning of each of front and rear row by 1 loop until the end of the work. Provatas 41 the loop of "rope", start moving the hinge in the middle of the scarf on the reverse side. Next knit according to the scheme (figure 178).
Finish the scarf 10 rows of "rope".
Figure 178. The scheme of movement of the hinge in the gusset plate
Material: 60 g of blue wool. The spokes № 2,5. Knitting patterns scarves shown in figure 180.
Dial on the spokes 3 loops and knit from the right angle "rope", adding only the odd-numbered row, i.e. in the beginning of the front row by 1 loop until the spoke will not appear 19 loops, and then begin to type an openwork strip, alternating it with the stocking stripe (see scheme, figure 181).
Figure 179. General view of the gusset plate with openwork
Figure 180. Knitting patterns
Figure 181. Schema binding
Figure 182. Drawing scarves
In the diagram given only the odd (front) rows; purl rows (odd) knit purl loops. After a 6-row repeat knit 1 row. When shifting the date to the right you must start from the 1st row, placing loop from right to left and shift to the left side start from left to right. For a sample of the dial 18 loops.
For example, we give beginning knitting scarves:
- From 1st to 34th series of knitting "rope", adding the 1-St loop at the beginning of each odd row,
- 35th row (front) - 10 front loops (including edge and one added throughout the work), 2 loops together remains, 1 yo, 8 facial;
- 36th row (reverse) - 8 facial, 2 purl, 10 facial;
- 37th row- 10 facial, 2 together, 1 yo, 9 facial;
- 38th row - 8 facial, 3 purl, 10 facial;
- 39th row - 10 facial, 2 together, 1 yo, 10 front;
- 40th row- 8 facial, 4 purl, 10 facial;
- 41st row - 10 facial, 2 together, 1 yo, 1 facial, 2 together, 1 yo, 8 facial;
- 42nd row: 8 front, 5 purl, 10 facial;
- 43rd row- 10 facial, 2 together, 1 yo, 1 front, 1 yo, 2 together, 9 facial;
- 44th row: 8 front, 6 purl, 10 facial;
- 45th row- 10 facial, 2 together, 1 yo, 3 facial, 1 yo, 2 together, 8 face;
- 46th row: 8 front, 7 purl, 10 facial;
- 47th row - 10 facial, 2 together, 1 yo, 1 facial, 2 together, 1 yo, 1 facial, 2 together, 1 yo, 8 facial;
- 49th row- 10 facial, 2 together, 1 yo, 1 front, 1 yo, 2 together, 1 facial, 2 together, 1 yo, 9 facial;
- 50th row- 8 front, 9 purl, 10 facial;
- 51st row- 10 facial, 2 together, 1 yo, 3 facial, 1 yo, 3 together, 1 yo, 10 front;
- 52nd row: 8 front, 10 purl, 10 facial;
- 53rd row: 10 facial, 2 together, 1 yo, 1 facial, 2 together, 1 yo, 1 facial, 2 together, 1 yo, 11 facial;
- 54th row: 8 front, 11 purl, 10 facial;
- 55th row - 10 facial, 2 together, 1 yo, 1 front, 1 yo, 2 together, 1 facial, 2 together, 1 yo, 2 together, 1 yo, 12 front;
- 56th row- 8 front, 12 purl, 10 facial;
- 57th row - 10 facial, 2 together, 1 yo, 3 facial, 1 yo, 3 together, 1 yo, 13 personal
The main pattern in our shawls will be "thread waste" (see samples of Knitting front and back loops). The pattern for the shawl can choose from two options: "1x1 thread waste and thread waste 2x2".
On the knitting needles No. 5 recruit 35 loops and knit by the scheme. Add each side by 2 stitches every 2 rows. Provatas 54 cm go to spokes №4 and knit "elastic 1x1" 5 see Closing the loop of "rope". At the ends of the shawl can make fringe (see above "long scarf with fringe").
Figure 183. Shawl (General view)
Once again: starting to knit the product, be sure promazyvaya sample.
Tie the sample to the end of the mating products.