A very important role in embroidery and the creation of the pattern played by the right choice of color and combination of different shades. To the color combination was harmonious, you should know a few simple rules.
All colors are divided into 2 groups — chromatic, or color, and achromatic — a colorless. To chromatic colors include almost all the main and intermediate colors: red, yellow, blue etc. belong To the achromatic colors black, white and all shades of gray. Also these colors are called neutral.
Chromatic colors are divided into warm and cold. The first group includes red, yellow, orange, to the cold — green, blue, purple.
All colors can be light and dark depending on their saturation.
The embroidery is used both pure and intermediate colors. This combination is better perceived.
A harmonious blend often is the proper ratio of warm and cold colours, dark and light tones. That is why the same patterns are made in different colours can look different.
When choosing colors, remember that the background complements the embroidery and the color should be in harmony with the colors of the embroidery.
Well the following colors:
- red — blue, black, gray, yellow, orange, beige, white;
- blue — with blue, gray, beige, yellow, red, brown, pink, gold;
- yellow — black, red, brown, orange, blue, grey, purple, blue;
- green — lemon, yellow, green, orange, black, brown, cream;
- purple with beige, lilac, gray, pink, Golden, yellow, black.