In addition to the adhesive strips in the manufacture of clothing are used:
1. hot glue edging materials are pre-cut out of adhesive material strips of a width of 0.5-2 cm Protects slices, surfaces of the parts from stretching or fix the shape obtained during molding.
2. perforated adhesive tapes - tapes with double-sided adhesive coating of uniform size and distance from the perforation to the brim, used to stabilize the shape, prevent the stretching and limitations of the width of the belts. Available in black and white, to duplicate only one or two sides of the belt.
3. adhesive cobweb - adhesive non-woven material in the form of strips of different widths or webs from thermoplastic substances used for fixing (anchoring) of allowances and edges of parts.
4. the adhesive filament is a monofilament of a thermoplastic polymer with a thickness of 0.3-0.4 mm. Can be used for filling in overcasting machine as a bottom covering thread for serging of the hem with the subsequent septugenarian bottom on the wrong side and fixing processing method.
5. adhesive mesh - a grid of polyethylene with cells of various shapes, often cut into strips of various thicknesses used to shape the small details, attaching emblems and appliqués, fixing allowances and edges of parts.
6. adhesive film, powder, paste-polymers - rarely used in present adhesive materials.