Side Welt pocket in the frame is processed in coats and lined jackets, coats, jackets and coats:
The processing circuit indicating the details of the cut listed below:
Designations on the scheme:
from the main fabric:
B - the upper facing;
In - the lower facing;
from the lining fabric:
D - part of the lining of the pocket;
E - part of the lining of the pocket;
of cushioning material:
W - dolevik;
S - laying of the upper piping;
And - gasket bottom piping. Configuration details of the cut required for the processing node and n. n. they are presented in the table: name of the details of the Sketch the Direction of the warp threads of the main fabric Before
Parallel to cut the side below the top side of the loop
The upper facing
The lower facing
As on the front
From lining fabric, the pocket Lining ( 2 pieces)
Of adhesive material Dolevik
Along detail Strip the upper piping
Gasket bottom piping
The processing circuit side Welt pockets in the frame, indicating the order of lines is shown below:
The processing sequence of the lateral Welt pockets in the frame
№ p/p the Name of technologically indivisible operation THAT Sketch
1. To identify the location of the pocket on the front With the front side mold 4 lines (the distance between longitudinal lines is equal to twice the width of the two frames between the cross - length of the pocket)
2. Stick dolevik to the front With reverse side in the location of the pocket is symmetrical about intended lines
3. Duplicate piping adhesive pads on the reverse side
4. Piping to press the Upper facing along the bend of the details wrong side in. The lower facing bend on the wrong side to 1/3 width.
5. To pritchet part of the lining of the pocket to the skirt Folding right sides inside, sew seam of 0.7-1.0 cm.
6. To pritchet piping to the front Putting the top facing ply to the top of the intended line, bottom - to-bottom planned line wide side up, with a symmetrical output sides of the side of the planned lines, sh.sh. 7 mm, starting and ending at the level of the side of the planned lines.
7. To verify the correctness of the preceding operations on the part of dolevik lines must be parallel, must begin and end at the same level. The distance between lines should be equal to twice the width of the frame.
8.Cut the pocket From the side of the dolevik, between the lines, starting from the middle of the pocket both sides, not reaching up to the side of the planned lines 1-1. 5 cm, cutting on angles, not reaching the thread lines of 0.15 cm
9. Straightening sections of obcutek on the wrong side. Straightening the corners of the cut
10. Priotity pocket Priorivet then, the width of the framework was the same.
11. To pricecat the second part of the lining of the pocket to the bottom edge of the lower Stacking the facing, right sides inside, the gap width of 0.7-1.0 cm 12. To pritchet lining with a valance to the top of the Stack facing the lining with valance, equating the upper sections, and pritachivajut exactly in the seam of the upper piping primaqiune or 0.1 cm from the seam in the side of the allowances
13. Sew the lining pocket sh. sh. 1 cm, beginning and ending the stitching nastraivanie corners of the cut pockets with piping at the base triple reverse stitching
14. Priotity pocket ready First with the purl, then on the front side through protohellenic.