WET-HEAT WORK: Terminology
Terminology wet-thermal papers, given below, is determined by the GOST 20521-75.
- Prutivka - reducing the thickness of the seam, the edge of part for Example: pritority the collar, lapel
- Razoruzhenie - folding on the two sides of the seam allowances and pinning them in that position with the WTO. Example: to resaturate shoulder seam.
- Autoimune - laying on one side of the seam allowances and pinning them in that position with the WTO. For example: to press the seam vrachevanie collar in the neck
- Sutivana - reducing the size of individual sections of the details to get bulges in other areas, removal of slack in the tuck end. Example: cotuit the neck of the product.
- Pulling - increase the size of individual sections of the part to obtain the desired (concave) shape
For example: pull the middle sections of the rear parts of the pants.
- Duplication connection on the surface of the parts with adhesive strips (item and strip approximately equal in magnitude)
Example: duplicate front adhesive strip.
- The bonding connection on the surface of the parts with adhesive strips (prokladka much less details)
For example: glue the strip on the neck of the back.
- Dekotirovaniem - WTO to prevent further shrinkage
Example: to proektirovanii cut before cutting.
- Steam - processing of the product vapor removal Las
Example: to steam the product.
- Pressing - WTO through the press
Example: to compress the front of the pants.