Performing panels "Sunflowers", children practice knitting in the round details and using it for appliques.
Sample of sunflower with knit from yarn core; black yarn; hook; material for stuffing; glue, a brush and a rag for application.
Preparation for work.
The class in application children perform paper collective work picture "country yard" (sunflowers, fence, grass).
Make a riddle.
on one leg
Where the sun will be,
that's where he'll look.
Ask the children:
• Review a sample of sunflower and to answer the question:
• how is it different from sunflowers made by children before (core).
• Consider the pattern of the circle and determine:
• how many loops in the chain closed into a ring (5 loops);
• how often are the dual loops of the column without nakida (after one loop).
• Connect the round part.
• Glue bound core on sunflowers on previously completed mural "the Rural court yard".
The analysis will compare the sunflowers in quality, in size. Note carefully the associated circle.