On lesson, children learn to knit round items, using them to complete the application image sea creatures, crab, jellyfish, octopus, fish.
Mural "underwater Kingdom" made in a previous lesson; the scheme of knitting round parts; cut from thick colored paper contour image of the inhabitants of the sea; yarn of different color, hook.
Preparation for work.
Remember to talk with the children about the sea creatures, cut paper silhouettes of fish, jellyfish, octopus.
Make the children a riddle about the fish.
One hundred silver coins on the back.
Ask the children:
• To consider the scheme of knitting circle and specify:
• how to tie the round part (to associate a chain of air loops, close them in the ring, then knit circle of columns without nakida, promazyvaya one and two column);
• how to determine the size of the part (attach to the template the image of the fish).
• Connect the round part.
• Glue the parts related to the contour image one of the inhabitants of the sea, resting under a round piece of cotton wool.
• The products can be glued on the basis of the mural "sea creatures".
The analysis invite the children to invent a story or tale about the inhabitants of the sea.