Actually do exercises to consolidate knowledge and skills and testing techniques perform manual work can be divided into 2 parts: for future professionals (presented below) and for the real fans. When teaching professions "tailor", "tailor", "cutter" are used, cut rectangles of fabric, such as thick cotton plain weave or inexpensive suiting. These rectangles sequentially perform a number of manual lines:
- a running straight stitch with a length of 20 and 7 mm; -straight zametnyi with a width of 20 mm ACC;
- direct copy (sample is folded in half along the length; after cutting 2 visible rows of dots);
- oblique basting with a stitch length of 10 and 20 mm;
- loop-shaped bridging;
- Phillips blind stitch;
- loop-shaped blind stitch;
- buttonhole (the buttonhole of one of the slices);
Then one short slice of a rectangle will be turned on a sewing machine an additional piece of cloth and work the following stitches:
- -oblique vymeny with correcting Kant on oblastnomu edge;
- -direct tack;
- -thread loop;
- -sewing flat buttons with 2 and 4 holes;
- -sewing spherical buttons.
For advanced students as a "bonus" offered to perform wystawianie (oblique quilting stitch), which additionally is given a piece of crinoline 10x10 cm
The task of the learner is to pick the right modes of execution of stitches, thread (depending on material properties) and gently run stitches.