open lesson on art
The theme of the lesson:" victory Day"
Class 3 and
Training – reinforcement of knowledge working with different art materials ( colored pencils, gouache, watercolor);
Bringing up - to cultivate accuracy, a sense of patriotism and love of country;
Equipment: for teachers visual AIDS ( cards, platy, wall Newspapers produced by the students of the senior classes); for students – paper, gouache, brush, eraser; Literary series : stories and poems about the war performed by the students of the 4A class and invited high school students;
Music : the song "the Sun disappeared behind the mountain" performed by high school students when accompanied music teacher(button accordion)
1. Organizational moment.
2. Conversation on a given topic.
3. Practical work of students.
4. Summing up.
Welcome students. Check the readiness of people to work.
- Dear guys who tell me what holiday is the most important for our grandparents, for our country? Maxim, tell us, please.
- The Victory Day.
- Right, and this year marks the 60th anniversary of the liberation of Belarus. During the celebration of the great Victory we hear a lot of wartime songs on the radio, on TV show movies about the exploits of our soldiers during the war. And now I'd like to welcome the high school student with an interesting story about the heroism of Soviet submarine s-13 and its commander Alexander Marinesko.
- It happened during the Great Patriotic war. In January 1945, Soviet troops came to the Danzig port and Nazi Germany on the Baltic sea coast. The shipyards in the area had a lot of unfinished and almost finished Nazi submarines. On January 30 the sea went the "Wilhelm Gustloff"- deletepolicy ship with a displacement of more than 25 thousand tons. It was more than 5,000 Nazis, including about 1,300 sailors. They took not only cabins, but also restaurants, ballrooms, Church and winter garden, swimming pool. Blank was only the personal quarters of Hitler.
The ship was escorted by the torpedo boat "Löwe" and the boat torpedoman. Outside the Bay the ship was waiting for the main escort ships. The convoy commander did not doubt that his ships will reflect the attack aircraft and submarines, be they Soviet or English. He did not know one in the Bay already snuck our submarine s-13.
The evening gave way to night. But the boat continued to search for the enemy. Before midnight, the divers saw the huge silhouette of the ship. Was The "Wilhelm Gustloff".
23 hours 8 minutes s-13 attacked the enemy, making a four torpedo salvo. One torpedo is not out of the apparatus, but 3 were right on target. Roll, the liner went to the bottom. Towards a lost ship rushed to nearby fascist ships. The sea lit up by searchlights and rockets. The water rained down depth charges. But With 13 a piece slipped out of the Bay.
Continuing the search-13, on 9 February using sonar devices found the noise of the propellers of a large ship and started to approach him from the dark part of the horizon. 2 hours and 50 minutes on 10 February, the commander gave dvukhtochechnye a volley from the aft torpedo tubes. Both torpedoes hit the target, and the enemy transport "General von Steuben", marching escorted by 3 destroyers, were sent to the bottom. 3 500 selected the Nazis found the grave at the bottom of the Baltic sea. So a boat destroyed a whole division of the enemy! The division number and the combat value is how much? After the torpedoing of one "William Gustlova" only submariners killed so many that they can be equipped with tens of crews of submarines, and to prepare an expert diving longer and harder than the pilot.
Germany has declared three days of mourning after the death of the 300 - strong army at Stalingrad. The same mourning was announced and after the sinking of the "Wilhelm Gustlova". On Hitler's orders, the convoy commander was shot. Our Marinesko was considered "a personal enemy of Germany."
- Thanks Sasha for an interesting story. Now I turn to you: tell me a poem dedicated to the soldiers of the great Patriotic war. Invited to the Board Masha Adrianova.
A poem called "Soldier of peace" by G. Rublev:
How many children have returned to childhood
Gave joy and spring
The Rank And File Of The Soviet Army-
The people winning the war.
And in Berlin in the festive period
Was built to stand for centuries,
Monument to Soviet soldiers
With the girl's safe arms.
- Thank you Mary for the nice poem. Now, guys, I suggest you to paint works dedicated to the Victory Day.
The class begins work. Children paint with gouache. At the end of work comes into the classroom teacher of singing and music together with students from the high school and invited the children to sing the song memorized in advance.
The class sings:
The sun disappeared behind the mountain,
Misted over river shoals,
And by the way the steppe
Walked home from war, Soviet soldiers
From heat, from evil heat
Shirt on his shoulders polygonal,
His banner fighting
From the enemy soldiers heart overshadowed.
They did not spare,
Defended his father's house — a country home;
All enemies in the battle for the Holy Motherland.
Good road to the house
But the soldier will go to the ends of the earth if it is necessary.
Devotion to duty, combat –
Through the fire led to the exploits of a soldier.
- And on that musical note, we will finish the lesson. Students will be asked to donate drawings.
Pose estimation. Appoint ushers.
1. Mityaev, Anatoliy, "the Book of the future admirals", Moscow, Molodaya Gvardiya, 1986
2. Mikheev A. A., Marekova N. N. "Asterisk", Leningrad, Prosveshchenie, 1998