- To teach children to convey in the picture the characteristic features of the basic forms and parts with the use of textures and shapes of natural materials;
- To develop imagination;
- To educate a creative activity.
Visuals: artwork Elk, N. Poplavskaya, M. Salesuk.,illustration of children's books.
Literature number: Belarusian folk tales.
Equipment of the lesson: Colored paper, watercolor, pieces of cloth, fur, natural materials.
The first lesson plan.
2.The reading of excerpts from the tales about Nesterko, Baba Yaga, the Swan Princess, etc., while looking at illustrations.Oral drawing characters. The choice of subject, discussion.
3.Independent work of students.
The plan of the second lesson.
2.Continued working on the song.
3.Exhibition of works. Analysis and evaluation of art creativity of pupils.
Summing up the lesson.
The first lesson:
1.To check availability of students in the classroom, prepare the workplace and materials.
2.Talk: Applications in translation from Latin means “attachment”, ie, create an image by fixing pieces of different materials on any basis. Different peoples application is performed for decorating clothes, shoes, household items.In Belarus, a developed folk art of paper-cut - vytinanke, application of straw, the new trend appliques - floral.
Each material has its own characteristics and require different techniques.
In floristry use mediocrity leaves, plants, flowers, sticks, moss, etc.
Read excerpts from different fairy tales with a description of portraits of typical characters, along with the children analyzed the characteristic features, we select the material that can be used when creating the image.
3.Independent work .Performed sketches future work.
The second lesson
1. To check availability of students in the classroom, prepare the workplace and materials.
2. Continued work on the applique. Drawing of preliminary sketch on the base.For the background usually taken white, gray or black paper. If you are using colored paper, the preference for dark or cold tones to create contrasts.
4. Exhibition of works, Reflection.
5. Summing up the lesson.
Teaching pattern: app
Literature: N. M. Sokolnikov . Visual art and methods of teaching in elementary school. M. Publishing center of the Academy .1999.
V. S. Kuzin. Methods of teaching art 1-3классе. M. Education. 1979.
V. I. Kovalenko. Artistic design out of paper.Mn.Belarus.2005.