You will need:
- the straw of rye or oats;
- the belt of straw;
- strong thread to match the straw;
- PVA glue or "Moment";
- colored decorative tape.
Technique: weaving with straw, CX. 20.1-20.6.
Runs of 4 straw ribbon with a length of 15-20 cm is the Consistency of its implementation is shown in the CX. 20.1.
1) Put the straw ribbon on the plane of the frosted sides up. Twisting them into the well, as shown on CX. 20.1-1) .
2) Press "well" the fingers of the left hand and right hand to bend a straw 1 itself. Then shift sequentially in a counterclockwise direction strictly parallel to each other, straw 2, 3, 4. Then take the netting in your left hand and trim with scissors end 4 of the straw at a sharp angle. Pass it under the lower right quadrant in the "well" - he turned the lock, which holds all of the netting.
3) Netting to turn the back side to yourself. Extending beyond the boundaries of "well" ends Solomin braided trim with scissors. Twisting of the straw 1, 2, 3 between them, each time turning the weaving clockwise. Bend a straw 4, and again secure it to the castle. Rotate the weaving reverse to its original position.
4) Twist the straw again as described above. To close the lock culm 4.
5) the Ends of straws to tighten and gently trimmed so that they do not protrude beyond the boundaries of weaving. Dry weave under pressure.
Runs of 4 straw ribbon with a length of 20-25 cm Start netting sprocket is the same as the box. The sequence of operation shown on CX. 20.2
To weave a twisted chain of "hidden object" to the desired length, close the ring, fasten the ends with glue. The resulting ring can be Pereval decorative ribbon.
a) 1 to pass a straw through a straw , around the axis on top of the straw 3. 3 to bend a straw through a straw 1, to shift on top of the straw 4. Turning the netting by 90° to the right.
b) a straw 4 to bend through a straw 3, on top of the straw 2. Further, the braiding perform in the described posledovatelnosti, after each operation by turning the twist by 90°. At packing of straws in cross-section to observe the triangle.
On the CX. 20.3 and 20.4 shows the sequence of weaving "Vitushka" of 4 and 5 Solomin (there may be 6 or even 7, but then the hidden object is very dense).
Weave as described for "Vitushka" 4 Solomin, consistently bending 2 straw one that remains on the bottom after the bend. At packing of straws in cross-section to observe the square.
BELL AND ICICLE
They are based on braids "Vitushka" (CX. 20.3 and 20.4), but in the process, you need to use the techniques of expansion and contraction of the weave. On the CX. 20.5 shows the acceptance of the extension of the twisted braids of 5 Solomin. Narrowing is achieved due to the shift of straws inside the braids. Gradually reducing the square side, it is possible to reduce the weaving.
1) starting position to the beginning of the weaving, which is formed as a result of rotation of zaplatki to yourself.
2) the Provision of straws at which to reach the extension braids. 4 stubble and any subsequent need to withdraw slightly to the outside, when they zaplatka side of the square cross-section will increase, and the lash will grow.
Running a network "catfish" 4 Solomin, one of the options which are shown on CX. 20.6.