As moulds for soap you can use rigid plastic packaging in the form of volume of the heart, consisting of two halves.
• 100 gr of transparent soap base
• 2 drops red liquid dye
• sheet of water soluble paper
• 5 drops of essential oil ylang-ylang
1. With the help of laser printer to print on water soluble paper and text with scissors cut the string. On one of the form halves make a hole unit for burning wood.
2. Gently lay line of your message inside of one half.
3. Connect the halves of the form, the Cut lines should be evenly distributed inside it.
4. Melt transparent basis, add the red dye and ylang-ylang. Fold in half a small piece of foil and pour a mixture of groove through the hole to the inside of the molds. Several hours later, carefully open the form - the finished soap will fall into your hands. It happens that the ink inside the soap spread out. To avoid this, dip the paper with the text in the melted transparent base and then remove. The Foundation quickly dries, forming a protective layer.
If you have printed text on an ink-jet printer, spray the paper with hairspray strong hold and set aside for a few days. This will make the ink more stable