This soap is made with addition of natural honey. As a decorative element used wax. This thin wax sheets with extruded on both sides of the bottoms and the rudiments of bee honeycombs that are already completed in hive bees. Wax doesn't foam, therefore, rests solely aesthetic burden, gives the soap "honey". However, you may not immediately be able to find the honey, the aroma of which will long remain in the basis.
• 100 gr of transparent soap base
• 1 tablespoon of natural honey
• 1/2 tsp. alcohol tincture of propolis
1. Take a sheet of paper honeycombs.
2. With a toothpick, set it on the edge of the bottom of the form.
3 - Cut the wax according to the planned paths. Put in the form and, if necessary, trim the edge so that she lay flat on the bottom.
4. Pressing lightly with your fingers, press the wax to the bottom of the form, otherwise the Foundation can numb it - and the desired effect will not work.
5 - Melt transparent basis, add in the honey, propolis and mix thoroughly.
6. Pour the mixture into the mould, previously slightly cool. If the mixture becomes too hot, it will melt the wax. When the soap has cooled, remove it from the mold.