• 50 grams of white soap base
• 100 gr of transparent soap base • 1H. spoon chlorophyll-lipt
• 5 drops essential oil of peppermint
1. Melt the white base and fill it in a thin layer form.
2. When the Foundation hardens, the center make a curly hole
using metal cookie cutters. In this case, in the form of a flower.
3. Carefully remove the cut piece with a toothpick. It can be used in another project.
4. For better adhesion with the following layer protsarapat the surface of a white base with a toothpick and sprinkle with alcohol.
5. Melt the transparent base and touch up her help. Use the alcoholic extract, as the oil solution hlorofillipta will make the framework less transparent. Add essential oil of peppermint.
6. Slightly cool the mixture and departing it over a white base.
If the mixture becomes too hot, it can melt off the edge of the hole and the figure will melt. After 2-3 hours, remove from the mold finished soap.
To soap no bubbles, pour the base into the mold slowly and carefully, avoiding air entrapment. If the bubbles are still there - do not worry. They can be decoration for soap, resembling drops of dew.