A combination of "delicious" flavors and "inedible" colors almost always leads to strange and even unpleasant result. For example, the aroma of toffee in clear transparent soap with petals or soap in the form of a cupcake, a fragrant floral scent, or glitter inside soap, smelling of chocolate.
Even in the old Soviet magazines such as "peasant women" printed recipes of enriching children's soap. And if used to do because of shortages and in order to save money, now homemade soap making has become a fashionable hobby. However, the original ingredient is still regular baby soap.
• 200 g baby soap
• 100 g of hot water
• 2 tablespoons oil (or oil blend)
•1 teaspoon of glycerin
• 1/2 teaspoon of vitamin A and E in an oil solution
• 5 - 10 drops of essential oils
The choice of ingredients
Of these ingredients only soap and water are required. Others you can add depending on availability and willingness.
1. Grate a piece of children's soap on a grater. Beware: appears when this dust can cause sneezing and tears.
2. Pour the soap shavings in hot water, milk, or decoction of different herbs.
3 - Thoroughly mix the mass and briefly place in a warm place, Then the soap on a water bath will spread faster.
4. Melt the chips in a water bath. Periodically stir with a fork, the mass was homogeneous, without lumps. On average this process takes about 20 minutes. If necessary, add a little more water. When the mixture becomes like thick cream, remove from the heat and allow to cool for a few minutes.
5. Add fatty and essential oils, glycerin, a solution of vitamins A and E and, if desired, any natural additives: petals of flowers, coconut, crushed herbs. Mix thoroughly all the ingredients.
6. Spoon the mixture into the form. As soap was added to water, you need to wait for it to evaporate. It can take a lot of time: from days to weeks. When the soap has hardened a little dry out, it can be removed from the molds and start using.