• 100 grams white soap base
• 1 teaspoon dried blue clay
• 1 teaspoon jojoba oil
• 7 drops of essential oil patchouli
1. Melt the white base. Add blue clay, jojoba oil and patchouli essential oil. Thoroughly stir the mixture a mini-blender, to avoid lumps. Work fast - the mixture should remain liquid and hot.
2. Pour part of mixture into a silicone form.
3 - Teaspoon of good promnite relief inside the mold, driving out air voids.
4. Pour remaining mixture, wait 15-20 minutes the soap is ready. Made in such form soap turns out so beautiful that risks remain to stand on the shelf in the bathroom as a souvenir.