The size of the finished knitted plaid will be: 110 cm by 70 cm.
To tie a knitted blanket crochet you will need:
- Thirty grams of white yarn. Composition: 50 percent wool and 50 percent acrylic.
- Thirty grams of yarn turquoise color. Composition: 50: 50.
- Thirty grams of yarn light pink color. The staff is the same.
- Thirty grams of pink yarn. The staff is the same.
- Further, thirty grams of the same composition, take yarn colors: light beige, red and purple, blue and green. The brown and yellow. And more colors: blue, crimson, dark green, Burgundy, bright blue. Further, dark brown, light green, lilac, hot pink, black, grey.
You can take your favorite colors.
- Only need one crochet hook, number – 2.5
The pattern of the plaid.
Plaid crochet you will knit the pattern "grandma's square".
Recruit a short chain with four eyelets the air type. Yarn – white. Close it in a ring with a single prostovisa. Next are finished in a circle: two air, three polostevichi with stitches, two air, a pair of columns with nakida. And so to the end ring. Repeat a couple more times. Importantly, in the corners to add in each ryadochek two air loops and one column with nakida. Rows:
First – Fifth. The white thread.
Six Or Seven. The turquoise color.
Eighth. Pale pink thread.
The ninth row. A light beige color.
Tenth. Purple threads.
Eleven. A red thread.
Thirteen. Green yarn.
Fourteen – Fifteen. Yellow thread.
Sixteen. Brown yarn.
Seventeen – Eighteen. Pink thread.
Nineteen. Knit with blue thread.
Twentieth row promazyvaetsya yellow thread.
Twenty-one Twenty – two. A crimson color.
Twenty-third row fit gray thread.
Twenty-four or Twenty-five. Dark green yarn.
Twenty-six. Blue string.
Twenty-seven or Twenty-eight. The white thread.
Twenty-nine. Burgundy yarn.
Thirtieth to Thirty – first. Bright blue yarn.
Thirty-second row. Again yellow.
Thirty-third row promazyvaetsya dark brown thread.
Thirty-four. Pale pink thread.
Thirty-five. Light green color.
Thirty-six. Lilac thread.
Thirty-seven. Again, yellow.
Thirty-eight. A dark green color.
Forty – Forty-one. Purple.
Forty-second ryadochek are finished with a light pink color thread.
Forty-three or Forty-four. Burgundy color.
Forty-five Forty-six. Blue yarn.
Forty-seventh row tally yellow thread.
Forty-eighth and Forty-ninth series made out of bright pink thread.
Fifty - Fifty-second. The black yarn.
Turned out the base of the rug connected by way of "grandma's square".
Knitted picnic blanket you tie a single ryadochek columns without nakida, around the perimeter of the product.